Information about Artvin University
artvin university has an area of 7,493 square kilometers and a population of 191,934 people in the Turkish State north of Artvin in the Black Sea Region. This region has adopted different peoples and civilizations throughout the ages such as Hittite, Byzantine and Ottoman.
The city is characterized by its majestic nature, soft and soft faces and the density of green forests that cover almost 55 percent of its land.
The city of Artvin has a number of rivers and waterfalls flowing through rocks such as “Manshunah” waterfalls, lakes, cliffs and soaring mountains
Faculties at artvin university
- science literature
- economi anf adminstrative sciences
- art and design
- health dciences
institites at artvin university
- liberal arts
Vocational colleges at artvin university
- Artvin Vocational School
- Arhavi Vocational School
- Borcka acalar vocational school
- hopa vocational school
- vocational school of health services
colleges at artvin university
- school of physical education and sports
- school of applied sciences
documents required for undergraduate students
Secondary school English or Turkish certificate.
Proficiency test “Elios” certificate.
Copy of passport.
4 personal photos.
Turkish language proficiency certificate.
Receipt of payment of registration fees “will be determined by the university after opening the registration doors.”
required documents for MS or PhD students
Same as the previous terms plus:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English or Turkish.
letters of recommendation.
Certificate of proficiency exam for local graduate students “ALS”.
A letter of intent.
- department of information processing: +90 466 215 1000
- department of administrative financial affairs: +90 466 215 1000
- personal department: +90 466 215 1000
- Student Affairs Office: +90 466 215 1000
- health culture and sports department: +90 466 215 1000
- office of construction and technical department: +90 466 215 1000
- department of strategy development +90 466 215 1000
- head of library and apartment: +90 466 215 1000
adress: Çayağzı Mah. Artvin Çoruh Üniversitesi Şehir Yerleşkesi 08000 Artvin/TÜRKİYE
+90 466 215 1043
+90 466 215 1042
مطالب زیر را حتما بخوانید
ESKİSEHİR OSMANGAZİ UNİVERSİTY University preference results announced
Dicle University preference results announced
Duzce University preference results announced
Bulent Ecevit University preference results announced
Aksaray University preference results announced